Time Tec will provide you:
- The Right Product — Address your specific workforce challenges, automate time and attendance. Leverage proven technology that’s easy to install, maintain, and expand.
- The Right Service — Benefit from implementation, training and support plans tailored to match your precise needs.
- The Right Price Point — Realize an immediate return on your by taking advantage of our licensing or pay-as-you-go web software.
- Software Import – Allows you to import hours from existing payroll.
- An Easy to Use Solution that will exceeded your expectations.
Let Time Tec:
- Provide a fully functional, scalable, time management and attendance system that can be phased in for all your employees.
- Provide a single vendor platform for both time and attendance and labor management needs.
- Provide a simplified user interface that alleviates errors or omissions.
- Produce reports correlating all collected data for management use and review.
- Improve management control through enhanced scheduling capabilities, online access to detail, and timely management reporting and exception reporting.
- Reduce the manual efforts of timekeepers and managers in the scheduling and reporting of employee time.
- Reduce overall direct salary expenses by establishing standardized schedules and related pay configurations that virtually eliminate manual inputs and the manual calculation of hours.
- Improve the company’s ability to pay all employees uniformly in accordance with published human resources and payroll policies.
- Improve payroll’s ability to monitor and control the weekly process of collecting pay data.
- Provide automated interfaces to and from the payroll system and improve the timeliness and accuracy of the throughput process.
Contact TimeTec today for all your Boise area workforce time clocks and attendance management needs!
Serving the Boise, Idaho area including Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Star, Caldwell, Mountain Home, Twin Falls, and more.