Lathem 1500E Atomic Time Clock
- The Model 1500E synchronizes time via radio wave to the U.S. Atomic Clock
- This electronic time clock never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages
- Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month and date automatically
- This Atomic time Clock changes time automatically during Daylight Savings
- It features selectable, automatic activation for simple one-hand printing, manual activation for accurate print positioning, or combination automatic and manual activation ensures proper registration
- You choose from 18 preset print formats
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D
- Option to print 2 or 4 digit years
- Choose your preferred format and print time in AM/PM or 24HR
- Print seconds
- Selectable print direction for left or right hand printing
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portuguese language for printing
- Use standard time cards or job cards
- Choose regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100, or 5/100 of an hour
- Enable or disable printing of leading zeros
- Crisp and clear printing on paper or time cards
- Compact design with small footprint
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop
- Prints time, date and messages
- Easy to change ribbon cartridge
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week
- Adjustable margin setting for precise print alignment
- Five year memory backup
- One year warranty
Using the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1500E wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) atomic clock in Colorado. Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month, date automatically and the time during Daylight Savings. Never needs resetting, keeps time and your settings during power outages.
With a sleek compact design and small footprint, the 1500E time clock mounts easily to wall or can be used on a table top. The time clock’s large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week. Automatic activation for simple one-hand printing or manual activation for accurate print positioning, ensures proper registration. Prints date and messages and time in AM/PM or 24HR format including seconds. With an easy to change ribbon cartridge the 1500E is very low maintenance.
As a time clock, the 1500E records employees’ in and out times for payroll processing. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1500E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents. Includes over 200 different time, date and comment print formats available.
- Dimensions: 6.3″W x 7.2″D x 5.7″H
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Power: 120VAC ±10%, 60HZ, 0.4A
- Operating Temperature: 23°F – 113°F (-5°C – 45°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH, non-condensing