Lathem 5000EP Multi Function Time Clock
- Customizable printing on up to three separate lines.
- Optional 24-hour operational battery backup.
- 8-digit sequential numbering.
- 6 preset languages including Spanish or French.
- 13 preset comments such as PAID or SENT.
- Selectable automatic or manual print activation.
- Perpetual calendar until the Year 2089 changes year, month and date automatically.
- Lithium-backed clock never needs resetting and keeps time during power interruptions.
- One year warranty
When you use the 5000EP as an employee time clock you can print the time and date on time cards or job tickets for calculating payroll or costing jobs. And you have the ability to customize printing on up to 3 lines. Choose between 1 of 30 preset print formats and you have the options for tardy mark printing.
As a document stamp the 5000EP can append comments such as “PAID” and “SENT” to the time and date, making it an ideal choice for stamping sensitive documents. If your application requires the unique identification of documents, the 5000EP can even be set to operate as a numbering machine, printing up to an eight-digit number that advances based on your settings.
The 5000EP automatically adjusts for daylight savings with perpetual calendar changes for year, month and date. Lithium battery keeps time and configuration setting for up to 5 years without power.
- Dimensions: 6.13″W x 7.13″H x 7″ D
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Certifications: UL and FCC Class A certified
- Power: 100-120v, 50-60Hz, .45A
- Operating Temperature: 23°F – 113°F (-5°C – 45°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH, non-condensing