Lathem 800P Thermal Print Time Clock
- Direct thermal print eliminates ribbons and ink
- Automatic Tru-Align eliminates misprinting
- Whisper-Print technology offers quiet punches
- Prints day of week and time (AM/PM or 24 hour)
- Minutes can be printed in hundredths of an hour to simplify calculations
- Keeps time & settings during power loss
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time change
- Day-of-week can be printed in English, Spanish or French
- Table top or wall mount option (Wall bracket included)
- Includes )25) E8 time cards
- Made in USA
- One year warranty
Already have a time clock? Now you can get $50 OFF a new 800P time clock when you trade-in your existing older model time clock. The 800P has a patented Tru-Align™ thermal printer system that keeps the time clock clean and maintenance free. You never have to open the steel case enclosure for upkeep. The thermal printer uses no ink or toner, so there are no ink pads to fill or ribbons to replace – saving you money and resulting in low total cost of ownership.
Amazingly easy to set up, just plug in the 800P time clock and you’re ready to record employee time. Right out of the box, the time, date and other time tracking settings are factory set. This smart technology time clock automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time (DST) and maintains the date, time and print settings even if power goes out.
With a powder coated galvanized Steel Tough enclosure this heavy duty time clock is extremely durable and built to last. Whisper-print technology delivers extremely quiet time card punches and printing. The Tru-Align feature automatically triggers an imprint only when a time card is inserted properly and aligned with the correct space on the time card.
- Dimensions: 5 1/3 “H x 6″W x 3″D (13.5cm H x 15.2cm W x 7.6cm D)
- Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Display: LCD
- Housing: Electro-Galvanized Steel with Powder-Paint Coating
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 80mA
- Memory: BR2325 Coin-Cell Lithium Battery
- Environment: 32º to 140º F (0º to 60º C)
- 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Timecard Storage: Time cards are sensitive to temperature and should always be stored in a cool dry location; preferably out of exposure to direct sun light. Storage temperature should not exceed 150ºF (65ºC).