Lathem 2000-4000 Heavy Duty Time Clocks
- Rugged design can withstand high-volume use or harsh environments
- The heavy-duty synchronous motor ensures time accuracy
- The precision coined steel type wheels offer smooth reliable operation
- Automatic ribbon reversal at end of spool for longer life
- The large analog clock display is easy to read even from a distance
- The steel case and key-lock provide a durable and tamper-proof installation
- Prints the day of week and time in large easy-to-read characters
- Right side printing along edge of any size card or form
- Optional left hand printing
- Optional year wheel
- English, Spanish or French language wheels
- Mounts conveniently on a wall or table
- Ensures compliance with Federal Wage and Hour Laws
- Certifications: UL and CSA approved
- One year warranty
The original and long-lasting Lathem time clock. Ideal for payroll time or job costing, these heavy duty time clocks can withstand high volume use and harsh environments. Whether you choose automatic (4000 Series) or manual (2000 Series) activation, the indestructible coined steel type wheels offer smooth reliable operation and a crisp clear registration every time.
Built in the USA with a heavy-duty steel casing and high quality synchronous motor, these time clocks are designed to ensure time accuracy under high-volume use or in harsh environments. These workhorses are built to stand the test of time, and have been trusted by over 1 million businesses worldwide.
The large analog clock display is easy to read even from a distance. You can choose to mount the time clock securely to a wall or on a tabletop and the tough steel case and key lock provide a durable and tamper-poof installation. The two-color ribbon self-reverses at the end of the spool for longer life, and can easily be changed.
- Dimensions: 8.12″W x 10.25″ H x 5.25″D.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Color: Charcoal
- Power: 115VAC, 60Hz
- 220VAC 60Hz (option)
- 220 VAC, 50Hz (option)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F – 113°F (-5°C – 45°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH, non-condensing